Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TOO LONG

Metronomy - On The Motorway - by JUL & MAT from JUL & MAT on Vimeo.


Showreel 09 from Fredrik Davidsson on Vimeo.



Good Morning, 2010ers!
These are two really, really chill videos I found on old Abduzeedo Daily Inspirations (click hereee), and I feel like funky music+cool graphics is always a nice way to start the day.. So there you go ;)
Just so you know, I'm preparing a New Year's Resolutions post, which will be out either tonight or tomorrow - so be excited!

ALSO, I have a new desktop, and you guys ABSOLUTELY have to see it:

Isn't it awesome?! It's from yesterday's Daily (yes, I'm feeling very nerdy and keep checking the daily inspirations lately), it's by Chrissie Abbott, and you can find more at VectroAve.

There you go :] Have a nice day everyone, mine is going to be just terrible (exam review, if you see what I mean. ugh.)